Raffle Winners Announced
Find out if you have won. All winners’ names and winning ticket numbers are listed below each raffle prize.
It's not too late to be a Hero!
You can get still get involved by running a workplace campaign, or making a donation online.
We want to send a special thank you to our other business donors:
- Salad King: For the week of February 10th, while diners enjoyed Toronto’s favourite Thai food, they were asked to round up their bill to donate for food rescue.
- Dufflet's Pastries: For the entire month of February, $1 from every Cowboy Cookie sold was donated to Second Harvest.
- Caplansky's Delicatessen: Zane and his team of Heroes collected $1 from every lunch or dinner feature sold during all of February.
- Riverside BIA: All businesses in the Riverside area were asked to display Hero Day donation tins at their cashes from Feb. 1 to Feb 13.
- Orderit: For every order placed on February 13, the equivalent value of one meal was donated to support Hero Day!
- The Ministry of Community & Social Services and the Ministry of Children & Youth Services held a Vendors Market from Feb 12 to Feb 14 at 900 Bay Street (St. Lawrence Lounge). All vendor table fees were donated to Second Harvest.
Full Story >